Thursday, August 19, 2010

Coming to an End...

First of all, I can't believe no one commented on my last post since I put up the most hideous picture of all time. Second, this post will have no pictures bc I've promised not to post any more fatbooth pictures on my blog. I didn't, however, promise not to show them to you in person.

My break is almost over! I only have 3 more full days in America since I leave on Monday morning. It will be sad to leave but good to get back into a routine. Just 7 1/2 more months and then I'm back in America for good...

This week has definitely not been as hectic as last week was. On Sunday my friends left early to get back to their cities and I had a relaxing day at home. Monday... I don't even remember that day it was so long ago. Tuesday I went up to my old school to eat lunch with my old roomie Kyla and see all my old co workers. It was so fun to go back and made me a little bit sad to be missing the first day of school with them this year! Who knows... maybe I'll be back there someday. My grammy and grandad also drove in that day from Abilene to see me so all my mom's side of the family came over for dinner that night.

On Wednesday my dad's side of the family came over for dinner and that's about all I've done this week. It's been nice to relax and rest while I'm home because I know things will be crazy when I get back!

Sorry this post isn't exciting or interesting...

No comments: